Don’t make your visitors think when they visit your website.
When you have 3 seconds to make an impression, you need to use that time to let them know immediately what you do and how you can help them. The most successful personal and professional brands are created when the creative mind understands the true passion and personality to be conveyed to the public.
7 Tips on Defining Your Brand
- Don’t overload your identity (website) in flashy graphics and general slogans.
- Tell visitors what your company is and why they should care.
- View your websites and online brand though the eyes of new visitors.
- Keep your brand, logos and identity consistent through your website as well as all social media networking tools.
- Redesign your website and online brand with a purpose.
- Don’t make your visitors have to think or seek out necessary information.
- Don’t miss the power of an appropriately placed “call to action”.
Whatever your brand or personality, make sure that visitors are well informed and that they have the opportunity to get to know you. Don’t give them the opportunity to second-guess you or your online brand or you will lose an opportunity to increase exposure, brand recognition and conversion.