This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
An Overview of This Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little About My Speaking Style
- My 3 Goals
- My Video Clips
- My Most Requested Topics
- My Upcoming Events
- My Previous Events
- The Next Step
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I help small businesses and organizations on how search engine optimization (SEO), social media (SM) and brand management tools align with their business strategies (sample presentations are below). Here is my brief biography for further background. Her speaking style is passionate, energetic and personal. Shannon customizes every presentation to address the audience’s specific needs, and she necessary aspects during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as she speaks.
It is my goal to cover presentation topics from the highest level downward with a step-by-step process, depending on audience and need. My experience includes presenting to small businesses, non-profits, technologists, marketers, students, entrepreneurs, retailers, the unemployed and other diverse groups.
- To break down the technical into simple concepts.
- Give people the tools they need to succeed.
- Help brands grow.
I speak on topics related to search engine optimization (SEO), online digital branding, e-commerce business strategies, and social media optimization (SMO). I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following ones. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
Please note: These dates are subject to change without notice. Please check the event web site before you make plans to attend.
No current public events scheduled.
I have spoken at hundreds of events. You can find a list of the most recent ones here.
- Social Media Club Milwaukee – Business Tool Time – Panel Speaker
- 2012 BizExpo – Rocking SEO for Social Media – Featured Speaker
- Translator Lab – 100 SEO Changes in 2012 and Counting! – Featured Speaker
- AMA Milwaukee SIG – Top Tips for White Hat SEO – Featured Speaker
- 1Search – Facebook Pages for Business – Workshop Speaker
- Young Non-Profit Network (YNPN) – Non-Profit Social Media Branding – Keynote Speaker
- Milwaukee Job Camp – Featured Speaker
- Right Management – Social Media Branding for Job Seekers – Keynote Speaker
- Executive Agenda – Social Media Success for Businesses – Featured Speaker
- Chicago WordCamp – Rocking SEO for WordPress – Featured Speaker
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC) – SEO Best Practices for Web Developers – Featured Speaker
- MKE Live – Social Media Success – Panel Speaker
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step checking my availability. Just click on the red button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.